As costs continue to rise, more employers are turning to insurance brokers and CPAs to help them implement defined contribution plans and HRAs that meet the needs of their businesses and employees. Zane Benefits' new and improved Partner Program is an opportunity for insurance professionals and CPAs to provide clients with custom HRA and defined contribution solutions. Please read below for detailed information about the program.
New Zane Affiliate Training Center
Zane Benefits isn't about "one and done" - we are committed to providing continuous training to our partners. With that goal in mind, we have updated www.zanebenefits.com/affiliates to be your one-stop shop for training, marketing and service tools. The new training centeroutlines five steps to becoming a successful Zane Affiliate:
Step 1 - Attend Product Training
Step 2 - Download Product Brochures
Step 3 - Register for the Bonus Program
Step 4 - Setup Your Zane Affiliate Badge
Step 5 - Submit a Referral
New Quarterly Bonus Program
Zane Benefits offers competitive and recurring compensation on referrals. For example, brokers who refer 20 accounts per year can earn up to $15,000 per year. Note: This example does not include compensation brokers may earn on individual or group health plan sales.
* Subject to Contest Rules below
**Assumes base level commission with average size of 20 EEs with annualized recurring compensation. Does not include insurance compensation earned for group health plans or individual health plans sold by a broker. E.g. If you sell 70+ individual plans this quarter, you may be able to earn an additional $50,000+ in individual insurance compensation/bonuses, depending on the carrier.
Additional Quarter Incentives:
- $100 gift card drawing each month (1 entry per qualified HRA referral)
- Sell HRA in first 30 days of signup, free agent account for 6 months
- Sell 9 HRAs, get a Nexus 7
- HRAs must be established from October 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
- Registration is required to be eligible for bonus.
- Bonus is paid as described above.
- Bonus follows the Assignment of Commission Form you have on file at the time the application is received for each qualifying policy or certificate.
- Bonuses are not cumulative; one cash prize per affiliate for each product category, based on his or her personal production.
- Excludes ZanePRA.
- Qualification is based on production as "Affiliate of Record".
- HRAs must be new clients only; resale of existing Zane Benefits clients do not count toward contest.
- HRAs cannot be split between affiliates.
- Zane Benefits reserves the right to make final judgment on contest qualifiers and HRAs must be in force at the time of contest payout to be included. Any required disclosures to affiliates' clients are affiliates' sole responsibility.
- All eligible HRAs must be in force for a minimum of six consecutive months after the effective date, in order to count. If an HRA is terminated for any reason, the affiliate will be charged back for any difference in bonus amount paid.
- This contest is for all active Independent affiliates only.
- 1099s apply.