Zane Benefits is a national leader helping solve one of our nation’s major problems—getting employees better health benefits at lower cost. Zane Benefits accomplishes this by providing employers an online SAAS platform that allows employees to make all their own spending decisions. The company is particularly poised to benefit from Health Care Reform and was recently featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal.
Software is #1 at Zane Benefits. The company’s sole product – “ZaneHRA” – is a robust web-based administrative tool for managing health insurance premium and medical expense reimbursement. Zane Benefits is based in downtown Park City, Utah, one of the world’s most desirable locations year-round.
We are seeking an energetic professional to join our team as a web application developer. This position will be responsible for developing and releasing web applications for both customer use and internal corporate use, contributing to all aspects of the product development and release cycle.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years LAMP / OO PHP5.
- Experience with SOAP/cURL or other API interface methods.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- History of researching and resolving complex bugs.
- Experience with JQuery.
- Experience with git and/or jQuery.
- Experience administering MySQL in mission-critical applications.
- Develop Web Applications for mission critical business functions.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the Zane Benefits Application Development life cycle.
- Work closely with Chief Technology Officer to design, implement, and deploy projects.
Instructions for Applying
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume addressed to “HR Manager” detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com with only “Web Application Developer” in the subject line. Please, no phone calls about this job.
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Park City, Utah.
Compensation: Compensation for this position will be competitive and commensurate with skills and experience; compensation will include salary, paid vacation, health, dental, 401(k) and many other perks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Does this job sound like a good fit for you? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com