Zane Benefits is a national leader providing software for employers to administer cost-effective health benefit programs. The company is particularly poised to benefit from Health Care Reform and has been featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal. The company’s technology platform – “ZaneHRA” – is a robust web-based administrative tool for managing health insurance premium and medical expense reimbursement.
We are seeking an energetic professional to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) in business.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Relevant work experience in Sales, Training or related positions.
- A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation.
- A good team player with a strong work ethic.
- A good awareness of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of the health insurance industry .
- Work closely with management to design, implement, and deploy new processes.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales & Marketing Associates to close entry level deals as well as inbound sales opportunities.
- Expand market intelligence of health benefits industry to drive business forward.
- Call on sales leads and other duties as assigned.
- Actively generate new sales leads.
- Analyze customer needs and make recommendations for product choices.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with customers to facilitate future selling opportunities.
- Address inbound telephone and email inquiries and turn them into sales.
Instructions for Applying
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume addressed to “HR Manager” detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com with only “Inside Sales Representative" in the subject line. Please, no phone calls about this job.
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Park City, Utah.
Compensation: Compensation for this position will be competitive and commensurate with skills and experience; compensation will include salary, paid vacation, health, dental, 401(k) and many other perks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Does this job sound like a good fit for you? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com