Zane Benefits is a national leader helping solve one of our nation's major problems--getting employees better health benefits at lower cost. Zane Benefits accomplishes this by providing employers an online SAAS platform that allows employees to make all their own spending decisions. The company is particularly poised to benefit from Health Care Reform and was recently featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal.
Software is #1 at Zane Benefits. The company's sole product -- "ZaneHRA" -- is a robust web-based administrative tool for managing defined contribution health plans and private health exchanges. Zane Benefits is based in downtown Park City, Utah, one of the world's most desirable locations year-round.
Park City, Utah, offers some of the country's best recreation activities. Flowing streams, winding trails, fast ski runs, and vast lakes are all within arm's reach. A lunchtime bike ride in the summer or an morning snowboarding session in the winter are common activities for those who call Park City home.
Zane Benefits, Park City's fastest growing software company, embraces an active lifestyle and is currently seeking people who share these passions and are looking for a career.
Positions, now available, will jump start you into a lucrative career with a rapidly expanding technology company that is the leader in its industry. If you are interested in living the "Park City lifestyle," but are ready to move to a career, Zane Benefits is the answer.
Account Executives are responsible for implementing Zane Benefits solutions for new clients and assisting current clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Account Executives oversee a territory and supervise a team of Account Specialists. This position offers a true ground-floor opportunity for an experienced Business or Account Services Professional to join our exciting, fast growing company. Account Executives report directly to the Director of Account Services.
- Implement Account Services processes to meet the goals of the department and organization
- Manage customer relationships within a set territory to maintain customer retention and satisfaction and to generate referrals
- Lead and train a team of Account Specialists
- Respond to phone, email and web inquiries from current clients, effectively addressing their questions and collaborating with other internal departments to resolve issue
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales & Marketing teams to identify referral and sales opportunities with existing clients
- Build and maintain successful relationships with customers, including expanding customer referral program
- Expand market intelligence of health benefits industry to drive business forward
- Actively participate in all aspects of the Zane Benefits customer life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Equivalent Experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An effective team player with a strong work ethic
- 2+ years experience in an Account Services or related position
- A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
- Awareness of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Basic knowledge of the health insurance industry and health care reform
- Experience using a CRM software
Instructions for Applying
We are not currently accepting applications for this position.